
I am the nymphetamine you crave in the night.
I am malignant fiend who gives you fright.
I am the angel so sweet, who guards your heart.
I am the cruelest demon ripping your soul apart.
I am the calming lull that kills your pain.I am the angel so sweet, who guards your heart.
I am the cruelest demon ripping your soul apart.
I am the dismay which drives you insane.
I am the sweet love who heals with one touch.
I am the bitter fiend who will harm you so much.
I am the benign warmth which calms your heart .
I am the cruelest sadist who will crush your heart.
You have a whole world to discover, hope you will find the warm refuge in another arms, because these arms are in a ruined condition, you killed them step by step. Thank you for everything, my arabic lover.