sâmbătă, 17 iulie 2010



You tell your eyes have lost the truth
Seeking for meaning on the dark side of the Sun
A dead-end street is closer to you
But I can see opportunities here and now
Recognize the pattern
Fragments of the rule
Symptoms of a stranger
Afraid to be the fool
You don’t want to give it all today
Walk the desert finding nothing but change
Read the signs, they are everywhere
Show any opportunities here and now
Recognize the pattern
Fragments of the rule
Symptoms of a stranger
Afraid to be the fool

change will come, oh, change will come. i will (never) believe in anything again.



I’m losing line of thoughts
my hands are getting colder
I’m not a man I used to be
I feel kind of lost
but I’m completely sober
fading into obscurity

It’s been too long I can’t control
myself by lie I’ll never find my peace
guilt-ridden I cannot deny
who wants to live like this?

It’s been too long I can’t control
myself by lie I’ll never find my peace
guilt-ridden I cannot deny
who wants to live like this?

Covered with the shame
I’m a stranger to myself
I’m a stranger to myself